At ANVISA the R&D&I department’s firm purpose is to guarantee the high quality of all the food products we market.
In addition to the quality and fully customised advice we offer on food science and technology, our department provides the following services:
- Microbiological, chemical, and environmental analyses.
- Controls on raw materials, technological processes, finished products, drinking water and technological adjuvants.
- Fully guaranteed, prompt and reliable results.
- Official analytical techniques and training courses for technical specialists in the meat industry.
- Collaboration in research programmes both at national and European Union level, as well as scientific publications in specialised journals.
Our products are produced according to the international IFS Food Safety standard.
If you are interested in any of the products or services we provide, please contact ANVISA.